Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.Lou Holtz, football coach
I am the Founder and Executive Coach at Lucid Minds Coaching.
My credentials include;
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (P.C.C)
- Certified Deep Transformational Coach from the Center for Transformational Coaching
- Certified in Hogan Personality Assessments
- Positive Psychology Specialisation Course by Dr. Martin Seligman and the University of Pennsylvania from Coursera
- The Neuroscience of Change Course from The Embright Institute.
Over the last 11 years, Clients from Australia, Canada, Dubai, Finland, Germany, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, United Kingdom and the U.S.A have chosen my coaching services and so can you.
I support corporate leaders, individuals, and business owners across various industries and would love to serve you too.
Before starting my Executive Coaching practice, I have spent 20 successful years working for corporates likes Schneider Electric, H.P., American Power Conversion., Lintas, Ogilvy and The Times of India.
My interests include fitness, meditation, listening to blues, jazz music and reading books on the mind-body connection.
Educating underprivileged children and making the planet greener are other causes dear to my heart.
Reach out to understand how I can enable you to unleash your greatness!
My Coaching Model
The dictionary defines pact as “an agreement between two or more parties for mutual advantage.”
I have designed the A-PACT coaching model on the premise that you, as the client, will have a pact with yourself for your growth and success.
What is Coaching
The International Coach Federation (ICF) describes coaching as:
Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.International Coach Federation
Globally renowned and respected (late) Coach Sir John Whitmore said:
Having or working with a coach helps you to remove the internal obstacles so that you can perform much better than you currently are. Coaching is helping you to learn rather than teaching you, it focuses on bringing out your inherent, natural learning capability.Sir John Whitmore
Both of the above descriptions resonate with me. I believe that the power of coaching rests in creating a safe, confidential, non-judgmental space to support Clients and enable them on their journey of self-exploration, self-awareness and clarity.
Coaching involves starting from a place of belief and curiosity. It is supporting the client as they get to know themselves better. Coaching allows people to learn to think clearly, make better choices, develop empowering behaviours, and take greater ownership for their growth and success, thereby unleashing their greatness.
What are the benefits?
Coaching has the power to impact both individuals and organisations in a transformational manner. Below are some benefits that my Clients have experienced and expressed.
- Increased self-awareness
- Greater clarity
- Stronger self-discipline
- Ability to make a better quality of choices
- Effective decision making
- Greater levels of confidence and courage
- Enhanced creativity
- Increased energy and motivation
- More fulfilling relationships
- Improved performance at the workplace
- Clear goal setting
- Bias for action
- Manage, address fears effectively
- Sustained growth and success
Benefits for the Organization
- Aware and empathetic leaders
- Improved listening skills
- Better people management
- More engaged teams
- Open and honest conversations
- Better sense of belonging
- More appreciation, acknowledgment
- Focus on bringing out the best in others
- Reduced fear and more inclusiveness
- Improved problem solving
- Higher levels of productivity
- Impactful communication
- Higher retention of talent
- Better planning and faster execution
Work with me to increase your self-awareness, achieve clarity, develop courage, confidence and to build empowering habits, behaviours.
My coaching programs are designed to support you in setting clear, measurable goals and putting action plans in place so you can achieve them easily and continually.
You will also enhance your emotional intelligence, people management, leadership skills, resilience, self-discipline and executive presence.
Reach out today to understand how you can Unleash Your Greatness!