Coaching. Clarity. Confidence.™ Learn to be clear, confident and courageous. Enjoy a successful career, become an inspiring leader, bring out the best in yourself and others. Live on purpose, be driven by your values, set and achieve challenging goals, be mindful, pursue your passions, make a difference, change lives. Successful leaders around the world work with a coach to unleash their greatness and so can you.
Power of Coaching
"I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their full potential." – Bob Nardelli, CEO, Home Depot
“If you want to build your business and at the same time have a rewarding personal life, you call a coach.”
– Denver Post
“Coaches are not for the meek. They’re for people who value unambiguous feedback. All coaches have one thing in
common. It’s that they are ruthlessly results-oriented.” – FAST COMPANY Magazine
“I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously
hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable.”
– John Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.
Welcome to Lucid Minds Coaching
Hello, my name is Sridhar Laxman and am delighted to have you here.
I am a Professional Certified Coach with International Coach Federation, a graduate of International Coach Academy, Certified Deep Transformational Coach from the Center for Transformational Coaching, Certified in Hogan Personality Assessments and am currently pursuing my Master Certified Coach (M.C.C) credential program from ICF.
I have also completed the Positive Psychology Specialisation Course by Dr Martin Seligman and the University of Pennsylvania
It's my passion to coach people to their immense potential, and I support corporate leaders, individuals, and business owners in their journey towards being highly effective, productive and successful.
Before starting my coaching practice, I have spent 20 successful years in the corporate world working for firms like Schneider Electric, HP, APC, Lintas, Ogilvy and The Times of India.
As an Executive Coach, I have supported leaders in Australia, Canada, Dubai, Finland, Germany, India, Kenya, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, and the USA on their journey of inner transformation, self-awareness, and clarity.
Over the last eight years, I have coached clients on areas spanning empowering leadership, executive presence, emotional intelligence, mindfulness, strategic thinking, people management, influencing stakeholders, effective decision making, impactful communication, and stress/conflict management.
My clients work for firms like Accenture, Arcadis, AstraZeneca, AIG, British Petroleum, Cisco, CA, Dell, Deloitte, Directi, E&Y, Federal-Mogul, Flipkart, GEA, Goldman Sachs, Honeywell, HP, IBM, Intuit, Informatica, IQVia, Jungleegames, KPMG, Master Card, Mercedes-Benz, Microfocus, Microsoft, Myntra, Philips , Shell, Titan, UPS, Viteos and Volvo.
As an Executive Coach, am committed to supporting you on your transformational journey towards greater self-awareness, clarity, and confidence.
Working with me will also help you address disempowering behaviours, limiting beliefs, fears, and unhealthy stress, thereby freeing you up to give your best to the world.
Contact me today to start unleashing your greatness.
- Sridhar is an excellent coach and working with him was a transformative experience. He is not only extremely well versed in business and psychology literature, but also able to provide clients with tools to apply at the right moment. Our conversations are always focused on him asking just the right questions to force me to think in ways I have not considered before. I have explored myself beyond own preconceived notions and limitations that has paved a path for steep personal/professional growth. I recommend Sridhar to any person or company seeking to obtain high-performance results without compromising quality.
Dr.Pravindra Awasthi Principal, Global Primary Intelligence at IQVIA
- Sridhar is a fantastic coach. His lead by thought methodology really takes the individual to the core of their being. There, he helps you build out the individual practices that lead towards your goal. From Emotional Intelligence to Leadership to Health, Sridhar actively participates in all aspects of building you up holistically with results. If you're looking to be coached, Sridhar should be on your list.
Rahul N Bhardwaj Co Founder at Junglee Games
- I availed Sridhar's expertise as executive coach and the transformation I experienced with his sessions was amazing. I became more confident, broke out of many self imposed barriers, started enjoying life and work more and people around me could easily identify the positive change. The exciting fact is that coaching session triggers a positive transformation from within and so the energy is sustained and improved each time with my experiences. During my interaction with Sridhar I found him highly professional, passionate, inspiring and genuine. I would strongly recommend Sridhar to anyone thinking about being coached.
Rajesh K Ravindrananthan ACA AMCT Manager, Finance (Acting Role) at Qatar Chemical Company
- I feel very grateful to Sridhar for the positive impact his coaching had on my life. Under the guidance of Sridhar I had a transformation on my leadership style. I now lead and follow with my heart. I listen more compassionately. I have improved my decision making skills and EQ. Sridhar's coaching style is unique. He knows all the answers are within oneself and he helps us find it with right questions. And he has got the right tools and practice plans to help you integrate the changes to daily life. I highly recommend all entrepreneurs like me to seek guidance and coaching from Sridhar.
Unni Krishnan Koroth Cofounder & CEO at Foradian - Fedena & Uzity. EdTech Entrepreneur.
- I engaged Sridhar as a personal coach during a career break that I took after working in the corporate sector for 19 yrs. He has been a friend, philosopher & guide to me for the better part of that career break – he helped me clarify my life’s priorities, understand what’s really important for me. He also helped me discover what inspires/ excites me. He’s a highly competent personal/ executive coach, and takes a lot of interest in helping you find the answers that you’re searching for. His approach is highly professional, and working with him has been a real pleasure. So whether you’re a CEO looking for a sounding board or a professional in search of greater meaning from your work, I would highly recommend that you connect with Sridhar.
Amaan Khan Marketing Lead at GSK
- “Sridhar is a great source of inspiration and it is a great privilege to have him as my coach. Through his probing questions, keen insights and a deep well of knowledge, he has helped me gain new perspectives and insights about myself. My regular conversations with him has transformed my way of thinking and helped me achieve higher personal as well as professional goals. I recommend Sridhar to anyone seeking an executive/life coach and if you have the opportunity to work with Sridhar, consider yourself really fortunate!”
Raj Karunakaran Director – Human Resources at Philips Healthcare R&D Center Bangalore
- “My interactions with Sridhar have always been very insightful and thought-provoking. His methodology pushes one to explore deep within one self and at the same time helps break-down perceived/self-imposed limitations and boundaries. Working with Sridhar, I was able to crystallize my life goals and priorities and work out an actionable plan to work towards my goals. The techniques that he taught me will definitely hold in good stead moving forward. I would strongly recommend Sridhar to those who are thinking about What Next?”
Ravi Krishnamurthy Business Operations Consultant – Freelance
- “I had engaged Sridhar as life coach a couple of years ago when I was going through a turbulent phase in my career. He worked closely with me to help me identify my strengths, outline my priorities and work out a detailed plan for the short term as well as medium to long term. He helped me stay positive and motivated, regain my self-confidence and start believing in my own potential. The way he facilitated the whole journey made it feel like I was doing it all by myself with just a gentle nudge from him, whereas it was the tips and tricks, and regular encouragement from him that made it look so easy. It’s been a life changing experience for me. Sridhar is a good friend, a confidante and a great source of inspiration for the way he has shaped his own life and career in the last few years.”
Sudhanshu Mishra Experienced Business Leader – Sales, Marketing, Training and Development
- I’ve worked with Sridhar for the last several months and have been impressed with his level of professionalism, reliability, dependability and accountability. Over this time we have worked together as coach and client to help me further develop my business strategies, and to help me create more awareness, possibilities and performance in my life. As a coach he practices the fundamentals very well. His presence and listening skills are demonstrated in his ability to paraphrase, reflect and follow a conversation. I am happy to recommend Sridhar as a good coach based on my personal experience with him over a considerable period of time. To be noted is the fact that I willingly offered to endorse Sridhar as he has clearly added value to my life in the time we have worked together.
Craig Hedge The Cocreator Coach – Life Transformation Coach: Life Transformation And Personal Freedom Focus
- Sridhar was of great help to me getting understanding of marketing and sorting out priorities as to where to start and what to take into consideration in relation to my first consultancy business. He was extremely generous sharing all his knowledge but perhaps even of greater value was his challenging my own thinking and helping me to come up with own solutions best suited for my business specifics. I’d happily recommend Sridhar to anyone seeking to strengthen the marketing side of own business
Natalia Bogoyavlenskaya Experienced Organizational Development Consultant, Executive and Business Coach, Interim Manager, Germany
- Sridhar helped me achieve the results I was aiming for and more. Not only did he provide a framework to guide me, he shared a wonderful breathing exercise tied to visualization practice and offered great resources. I had many ‘aha’ moments even when I believed I was fresh out of ‘aha’ moments. Sridhar has a way of weaving in metaphors and anecdotes that are perfect for what I need at that moment. Aside from his powerful coaching skills, Sridhar is also very kind and genuine. A true professional!
Allison Sharpe California, USA
- Sridhar is a great Mentor, I am extremely happy to share our experience with regards to his service! Sridhar is exceptional as a Success (Business) Coach. My team at Ideaon THINK & I thoroughly enjoyed his workshops. His workshop has changed all our processes for good in our company, I have noticed evidently the positive change in my colleagues after Sridhar’s coaching.
Nagesh Srinivasgopal CEO, Ideaon THINK, India
- “Sridhar blends the expertise of a sophisticated marketing consultant with the wisdom of a seasoned coach. At every step he was able to meet my needs whether it was specific feedback on a marketing idea (consulting) or a complete transformation of how I approach client relationships (coaching). That combined with his deep professional and personal integrity makes Sridhar an exceptional long-term business resource for my company.”
Kim Parrott Principal, SeaChange Resources: Leadership Development, Executive Coaching and Facilitation, USA
- “Sridhar is an inspiring coach, definitely helped me make some perspective shifts that were necessary to increasing my business role, overcoming some self-imposed hurdles, and expanding my abilities.”
Jayde Gilmore Nevada, USA,
- “Sridhar is an amazing coach and I would say his coaching is the BEST THING in my life that happened. I became more confident, could think/visualize to an extent that I already reached my goal/target with simple logic. After each session, I feel something new about myself and this 12 weeks program has turned my life.I am grateful to Sridhar & would like to recommend him to individuals who aspire to achieve greater challenges in their lives”
Sarika Rangani Engineer, Flow serve, India
- “Sridhar is an insightful executive coach. His approach is to create an environment and thought process for you to bring about the best in yourself. This technique helps to enhance your performance and is sustainable. He coaches you with both long term strategy and immediate tactics. He is forthcoming with introducing you to the right resources and contacts from his extensive network. I have truly enjoyed working with him. I recommend him strongly without any reservations.”
Raj Gururaja Global Healthcare Executive with Emerging Market Expertise
Tell me, what comes to your mind when I say the word "Conflict".Anger, aggression, bullying, dominance, threats, yelling, screaming, shouting?Silence, avoidance, being ignored, sulking, withdrawal? Through this blog, I aim to increase